When it comes to roofing repair and replacement, you may be looking to save money by doing it yourself or save time by hiring a professional. While a quick search on the Internet or YouTube will give you a general idea of how to replace or repair your roof yourself, but the question is whether you can actually execute those instructions properly.
Of course, certain roof repairs or replacements are easy to do, but others can be more complicated. In this post, Lake Erie Roofing, your premier roofing contractor in Cooper City, will compare DIY roof repair v. Professional roof repair and explains why it's best to hire a professional than gambling on a DIY roof repair.
DIY Roof Repair
- DIY your roof repair can be quicker than hiring a professional to check out the issue if you notice any slight leaks, including spots where water is dripping.
- You can DIY your roof if your roof is less than 15 years and you have not added any layers to your roof.
- You can replace any loose shingles you see if it's just a small patch of shingles that need to be replaced.
Professional Roof Repair
- A professional roofer does a top-notch job and gets your roofing job done quicker than any DIY enthusiast.
- A professional roofer works best on steep and complicated roofing surfaces or a larger part of the roof.
- You should contact a professional for a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement if you have several leaks on your roof, many missing or broken shingles, or simply having a roof that is more than 20 to 30 years old.
- Call a professional roofing contractor if you have many shingles that need to be replaced. At this point, you would have to get your roof completely replaced.
Why Hire A Professional Roofing Contractor
Roof repair or replacement can be complex. If you get it wrong the first time, it can lead to many problems. For example, not installing your shingles in the right way can blow off your roof and cause further leaking problems inside your home or additional costs to have a professional roofer come to the rescue.
Hiring a professional roofer can save you money in the long run. The money you spend hiring a reputable and reliable roofing contractor is worth it because you will have a quality and solid roof that will last many years. At Lake Erie Roofing, our roofers have the skills and experience to spot problems before they arise and keep small roofing problems from turning into big repairs.
Contact Lake Erie Roofing For Roof Repair In Cooper City
Don't try to DIY your roof repair or replacement. Hiring a professional roofer is ultimately your best decision. At Lake Erie Roofing, we provide top-of-the-line roof repair and replacement services in Cooper City. If you need a reliable & trusted local roofing contractor in Cooper City, contact us today at 305-799-8827 or 440-463-2419 for a free roof inspection or quotation.Roofing Repair Cooper City
View Larger Map